“The only thing we require is that you fight for your realm.”
Regnum Online is a free MMORPG with clients for both linux and ***dows based systems. There are 3 realms to choose from, if you are familiar with other MMORPGs this term is a bit different than you are used to. Instead of refering to the server you are playin on the term “realm” in Regnum is used to designate which legion or side you are choosing. These are called Alsius, Ignis and Syrtis. There are currently: 9 player characters, hundreds of quests, the ability to capture forts and castles, and beautiful expansive lands to explore.
- Regnum offers 3 realms to choose from.
- 9 fully customizable player characters.
- An ever expanding number of quests.
- The ability to capture forts and castles.
- Expansive lands to explore.
- Glorious graphical environments in DirectX and OpenGL.
- Support for Windows and Linux platforms.
- Community driven development, meaning we develop the game based on players’ feedback.
- Premium content is available for enhanced game play.
Regnum has left beta after 5 long years of development. From what I can tell Regnum is still free (correct me if I’m wrong) but they have now implemented paid content/services as well. All current players are being reset >.< but accounts will remain active.