Mandriva has announced today the immediate availability of a new version of Mandriva Flash 4GB. This new edition is based on the popular Mandriva Linux 2008 KDE distribution, which was released on October 2007. Mandriva Flash 2008 brings a new technology called ezBoot, which reboots under Linux without going through the usual BIOS routine.
Features of the 4GB Mandriva Flash:
- Mobile: take it everywhere and make any desktop your own!
- Handy: everything for your office work, Internet and multimedia… on a stick!
- Keep your personal data in your pocket!
- Fun: spectacular 3D-accelerated desktop, only with Linux!
- Safe: it doesn’t make any changes on the host computer.
- Reliable: unmatched stability and hardware recognition.
- Fast: high data transfer rates with USB 2.0.
- Storage: up to 3GB available for user files.
- Mozilla Firefox
- Mozilla Thunderbird
Mandriva Flash has localization in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Polish, Portuguese, Russian and more. It doesn’t require an installation, you can boot directly from the USB key and most hardware configurations are supported.
Mandriva Flash 2008 will be available today for a suggested retail price of 79€ and $89 (US) respectively. Buy it now from the Mandriva store.
Get it now : Mandriva Store
Announcement : New 2008 Mandriva Flash 4GB Released today | Mandriva linux