Mandriva has announced today the immediate availability of a new version of Mandriva Flash 4GB. This new edition is based on the popular Mandriva Linux 2008 KDE distribution, which was released on October 2007. Mandriva Flash 2008 brings a new technology called ezBoot, which reboots under Linux without going through the usual BIOS routine.
Features of the 4GB Mandriva Flash:
- Mobile: take it everywhere and make any desktop your own!
- Handy: everything for your office work, Internet and multimedia… on a stick!
- Keep your personal data in your pocket!
- Fun: spectacular 3D-accelerated desktop, only with Linux!
- Safe: it doesn’t make any changes on the host computer.
- Reliable: unmatched stability and hardware recognition.
- Fast: high data transfer rates with USB 2.0.
- Storage: up to 3GB available for user files.