Sabayon is an Italian dessert made with egg yolks, sugar, a sweet liquor (usually Marsala wine), and sometimes cream or whole eggs. It is a very light custard, which has been whipped to incorporate a large amount of air
- New theme, new logo, new ideas, new stuff! Gosh, it’s all new oh oh ohhhh!
- Introducing Entropy Binary Package Managing infrastructure, featuring equo package manager client and repository services at Sabayon Linux Packages Repository
- – Read Entropy Project Manifesto
- – Repositories now contain “only” 4000 packages. But will grow up to 10000 by the end of the 3.5 development cycle.
- – Equo client is at your service: equo –help – be advised it is a working beta release!
- – Installer has been completely rewritten and polished to work with Entropy and an inner “Update installer” button has been added. Read the rest of this entry »